02 July 2007

Wow! Two more scarves and three sets of socks later, I'm finally 'in between' projects. I really want to start a pair of toeless socks. I'm thinking of a mishmash of a couple different patterns that I think will look good on varigated yarn. Hummmmmmmmmmm.



Husband loved his new socks, he's actually wearing them! (I find this amazing! Noone ever likes what I make for them =D)
Doesn't he make a nice sock model? hehe I was really pleased with the heal and toe of this sock. it's the french toe and german heal from Knitting Vintage Socks: New Twists on Classic Patterns.

Of course as pleased as I am, the next sock I tried was a toe up sock, and I may have found my preference. I swear these are quicker. This pair I knit my Mom are out of Regia yarn. They feel a little rougher to knit with, but they're still comfy on. I anticipate they'll wear well.

No comments: