26 February 2007

The weather turned blissfully cold this February, and we even had snow. Amazing! I'm sure the rest of the commuting world doesn't agree with me, but I think it's awesome. The more clothes I can wear the happier I am.

Along that thought, I think I'm going to expand the subject matter of this to include my knitting projects. We'll see how motivated I am ;)

I'm making Teriyaki Chicken tonight. It's super easy, I'm making the sauce now.

1 half scant cup each mirin, soysauce and sake. Add 1 Tbsp sugar and boil until sugar is dissolved. You can store this in the fridge. Saute the chicken until it's about half cooked, remove it, add the sauce and cook a little until it's reduced and shiny... add the chicken back in and cook it all until done. So yummy.

I think I'm going to have brown rice and miso soup, maybe some leftover sesame carrots. Heaven.. I think I'm going to faint now.

No comments: